Book Online

Our changeover day is Saturday.

Our check-in time is 4pm and check out 10am.

We offer a 10% discount when you book 2 consecutive weeks and 20% for 4 weeks.

A 30% deposit is required to secure the booking, with the remaining 70% due 6 weeks before arrival. A damage deposit of £250 if requested 2 weeks before your holiday. This is returned to you when you leave, assuming there are no damages.

We book full weeks from Saturday to Saturday but please do ask if you have a special request for dates and we will try our best!

Select a date in blue with a line under it for available start dates and then select an end date. You will then see the price. Dates that are greyed out are unavailable.

Book now

Terms & Conditions

  1. Booking can be made online with a 30% deposit, with the balance due 40 days before your holiday.
  2. Cancellation can be made without penalty within 24 hours of booking. After that, assuming the full balance has been paid, a 75% refund is given if cancellation is more than 3 months before the holiday date, 50% refund if 1-3 months, and 25% refund if cancellation is 2-4 weeks beforehand.
  3. If you have to cancel due to a government covid lockdown, you will have the choice of moving your holiday to another date (+/- the difference in price of the week), or receiving a full refund, minus a £20 admin fee.
  4. Children are welcome, although the garden is uneven and quite large, so we recommend it is more suitable for the over 5's. Please keep an eye on your children when playing in the garden.
  5. One well behaved dog is welcome, but not allowed upstairs or on the furniture. Please be aware that the boundary is not 100% secure and a determined dog could probably escape.
  6. A damage deposit of £250 is requested 2 weeks before your holiday and this will be returned to you when you leave, assuming there are no damages.